Sacramento Craft Mafia

The Sacramento Craft Mafia is an organization of indie business owners who have come together to promote, support and encourage each other and put Sacramento on the map as the capital of Crafts.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Mafia of the Rings


Tonight was the Button Ring Tutorial by none other than myself, Stacey of Bouton Blue! I must say that it was a great night and fun to hang out with the ladies to work on some groovy buttons. Everyone made something a little different and I definitely got some good ideas myself! Thanks to everyone that came by to support and make some new jewelry. Don't forget to come by next month for another exciting tutorial!

1 Comments:

At August 13, 2008 at 7:15 AM , Blogger SimplyStrands said...

Those are sooo pretty...I am sorry I could not stay and craft...but I was thinkning of you all!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home