Sacramento Craft Mafia

The Sacramento Craft Mafia is an organization of indie business owners who have come together to promote, support and encourage each other and put Sacramento on the map as the capital of Crafts.

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Bead Amazing!!!

Do you ever go someplace that is so inspiring that you almost want to implode with creative excitement?

Well for me that place happens to be the Semi-Annual Gem Faire which happens to be in town this very weekend! This is truly a wonderful event for bead and gem aficionado's. People who have never experienced it cannot relate...this is a bead store on steroids! Thankfully it only comes to town three times a year...or I would be in the poor house. Check it out today if you can!

Remember also to support your local bead store...the gem faire is some place that I go for the truly unusual, but I still get my day to day supplies locally!!!

Anyway...I got to get to making some fun stuff out of my new stock!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home