Sacramento Craft Mafia

The Sacramento Craft Mafia is an organization of indie business owners who have come together to promote, support and encourage each other and put Sacramento on the map as the capital of Crafts.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Craftoberfest Featured Artist!

Living in the Sacramento area inspires my work as an artist. My creations are born from thoughts about history, social class, and pop culture; blending the old and the new, exploring traditional crafts and techniques while giving them sassy modern twists!
I am punky, crafty, and a sweet Mommy/best friend of 2 brilliant little boys. I’ve made a personal committed to make a living off my artistic abilities. My work has shown in galleries and craft fairs all over NOCA and in NY, and I am currently awaiting the release of my first “Art Memoir” book this December. It’s called "Sweet Charlotte's Seventh Mistake". (Seal Press) Be sure to check it out! I love dabbling in everything- I mean everything... jewelry, ceramics, writing, drawing, music, cooking, sculpture, shrinkydinks... the sky's the limit. Visit me at CoriCrooks.com and be sure to stop by my table at CRAFTOBERFEST!

1 Comments:

At September 30, 2008 at 5:03 PM , Blogger Buzzy said...

I checked out her Etsy site and she has wicked cool jewelry! I hope I have some scratch for the show!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home