Sacramento Craft Mafia

The Sacramento Craft Mafia is an organization of indie business owners who have come together to promote, support and encourage each other and put Sacramento on the map as the capital of Crafts.

Friday, October 10, 2008

Craftoberfest Featured Artist!




http://www.littlerelics.com/

As a resident in Midtown, I am thrilled to actually be a participant in the Second Saturday events. This has been a goal for many years. Thank you to Craft Mafia for the opportunity.

My crafting background started over 30 years ago with my family teaching me to embroider, knit and crotchet. Over the years it has evolved into wire and metal smithing with beads, candle and soap making as well as other various crafts.

Currently, my position as Class Director and Assistant Buyer at The Bead Fetish has cultivated many creative projects and as well as enthusiasm to keep dreaming of new pieces. Other inspiration arrives through my nature walks, gardening and a yogic state of mind.

Many of my pieces may be viewed and purchased at The Bead Fetish, 1725 L St & Sacramento Art Complex 2110 K Street in lovely Midtown Sacramento.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home