Sacramento Craft Mafia

The Sacramento Craft Mafia is an organization of indie business owners who have come together to promote, support and encourage each other and put Sacramento on the map as the capital of Crafts.

Monday, October 13, 2008

Diamond Glaze is a crafter's best friend

Oh Diamond Glaze how I love thee....

I just have to let everyone in on a little secret product that I am in love with. Diamond Glaze puts the greatest glass-like glaze cover over any product and it doesn't stink too bad and dries fairly fast. You can't really find it in any stores that I am aware of but you can buy it online at

http://www.diamondglaze.com/

I also found it on line on the Joanne's website (but not in the actual stores).

Here are a few of the things I have made since discovering this little gem.

Belt buckles (with a message of course)


and I improved the coating on my Japanese icon jewelry



The possibilities are endless. Just squirt it on evenly, pop any bubbles that form, and wait. It will look milky when it first goes on but it dries clear.

Tons of fun!

4 Comments:

At October 14, 2008 at 10:12 AM , Blogger Cori said...

I saw your Japanese icon jewelry at Craftoberfest! It was lovely!

 
At October 14, 2008 at 12:58 PM , Blogger Juli Nocita said...

I was able to find it locally at a scrapbook supply store in West Sacramento, Scrapbook Addict. It is fabulous...but, it your project is deep, it can get milky. It is best for flat projects.

 
At October 15, 2008 at 9:38 AM , Blogger Elaine Elwick Barr said...

Thank you for a great show!!

Sacramento Craft Mafia Rocks!!

Cousin E

 
At October 15, 2008 at 11:21 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh yes! This is a fun product! I've found it at more private scrapbook stores (The Paper Garden & the Scrap Botique).

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home